SNIPPETS OF SEOUL


As you know that I went to Korea without my family. I went with my aunt's family. It's was bomb-shelling trip but yeahh I'm very close with my aunt so don't worry I really can survive. hahahhaha. The story begin when Air Asia X got its sale tickets this month. We stay there for 5 days and 4 nights but I'll show the snippets of the trip only. Forgot to tell you that it was winter seasons.

We departed from Kuala Lumpur at 1:30 A.M. Bad new was the flight delayed for around 1 hour. #duakaliredha



Alhamdulillah. Safely arrived at Incheon International Airport.


Annyeong!!






We lived area Yongsan-gu. I found that the place we stay was very convenient because there was a bus stop opposite our homestay. 5 min from bus stop there was a train station. Unfortunately, there was no halal restaurant. So my aunt preferred to cook for us. Yummyy!


First destination was the N Seoul Tower which is located at Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu. It was built on top of the Namsan Mountain. It took only 45 minutes to get there by bus from our homestay. 


N Seoul Tower became famous for its "Locks of Love". Thousands of Love padlock were attached at the fence. They did this to symbolize either their friendship or relationship. 



Such a warm view up here. Even warm when there is a cup of coffee. 



Our next destination was the Jeongok Prehistory Museum. 





The trip would be not complete if doesn't step our foot at 
NAMI ISLAND!
Nami Island was located at Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do. So we took a train to Gapyeong Station. It attracts lot of foreign tourists since the island was filming location for the infamous Korean drama Winter Sonata.





There are lot of fire places around the island during winter for people to warm up their hands, and apparently for snowman and dog too. Finally I can felt my body, my face,my hand.  


Sadly, we doesn't get a chance to try the "Hanbok". It is the traditional Korean dress. It is often characterized by vibrant colors and simple lines without pockets. 

And that's the end of our very short trip to Korea! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY

WORST ENEMY IS MY BEST FRIEND