FIT FOR LIFE





Actually I'm not so serious of joining this kind of programme because somebody who wants to join this must get ready with your mentality and physically. When my little sister decided to join with my brother so why don't I just take a try. We decided to take part in the 5 KM Fit Malaysia-run. 








We are standing in fifth row before launch the state-level Fit Malaysia programme. My legs couldn't stop wobbling when the Youth and Sports Minister, Khairy Jamaluddin gave some talks on stage. Can't even close my mouth. It's my dream come true. My brother's reaction was like
 -___-

Hello bro, just once in my life I get to meet him okey! 


picture was taken from Rainbow Jersey Event

 picture was taken from Rainbow Jersey Event.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY

WORST ENEMY IS MY BEST FRIEND