FAMILY DAY

My mom's sibling were staying far apart. So they just can meet during Hari Raya. So, this year my family decided to gather my mom's family for family holiday so that we can spend quality time with our loved ones by participating in fun activities together. 







My little bunny was trying to built sand castle without grumbling. At last his sand castle get splashed by the small wave. Next time okey, baby.



My cousin and I get opportunity to enjoy the sunset while kayaking.


Next morning,we went down to lobby after subuh prayer just to enjoy the sunrise. Even though just for two days but it was fulfilled with memorable moments together. Looking forward for our next family holiday with dad's siblings. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY

WORST ENEMY IS MY BEST FRIEND