PAINT THE TOWN RED


Chinese new year holiday yesterday. Instead of staying at home its better to spend it with better things. I decided to spend my duty-off with my family of course. We went to one of the popular mosque at Klebang, Perak to perform our zuhur prayer. It has been broadcasted at TV3. Just fell in love on the first sight. Masjid Muhammadiah also known as chinese mosque what was I meant from the beginning. It was a mosque but the architecture slightly more onto Chinese culture. The ambience really made us reminisce all the moments in Beijing. Its kind of throwback where we spend time to pray as a traveler. Now we had a chance to see it in Malaysia.  


The interior also made us impressed. Every engrave and every details were really outstanding very artsy. They used open concept which when people was praying they felt really calm. All trees were planted besides the mosque will made people stress-free and pray with wholehearted. I wish I can stay that area so that I can go every time every day.





After done our zuhur prayer. We went to emporium and had coconut ice cream. Yesterday was really full of blessings that day. Alhamdulillah 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY

WORST ENEMY IS MY BEST FRIEND