A DECADE OF FRIENDSHIP


Best friends make it easier for us to go through hardships and struggles in life. They usually provide a hand for us whenever we need help. Best friend where we depend on with utmost degree of faith other than parents. I had a close friend, Airin who leaves a lasting impression in my minds because we’ve been friend for more than a decade. YES MORE THAN A DECADE!!

She gets an offered to continue her studies to boarding school but she didn’t tell me anything. As her best friend, I should the first to receive the news. I received that news from her parent. She left to boarding school without saying me a goodbye or even a bye or even a wave from her. She doesn’t realize that we’ve been friend for a decade. Never. Mind. I. Forgive. Her. We both were free last weekend so we decided to meet. I get to punch her for not realizing that we have been friend for a decade. She greeted me without saying hye.  How could you?!! Oh man she doesn’t realized it at all.


The moment I entered her house and we exchange look, she embraced me warmly. Then she said she missed me. Aww so terharu sampai nak pengsan depan gate. She dragged me to the kitchen because she wanted to show off that she has prepared some food for me. She knew that I LOVEEEE TO EATTT. Never regret making friend with her a decade ago. I knew that her mom cooked that not her. She just tolong kacau kacau je. Oh Airin, I love you so much. I would come to your house often. We had our tea time at her dining room. We had very long conversation until I didn’t realized that I’ve ate a lot. A. LOT.  Blame Airin for that. Our conversation brought back all those childhood memories. We giggled while reminisce all the funny things happened in our life being together, from 3 years old until 16 years old. Felt so blessed!


Octopus -_-

How do I ever begin to thank you for being such a wonderful friend? It’s hard sometimes to say these things in person. You’re a gift from Allah to be my friend. Now we aren’t always be able to spend as much time together as we used to during primary school but I hope our friendship will be last forever, In Shaa Allah. You are the one that I can be open and honest with. I wish you all the best, I wish you nothing less. May Allah bless you always. May your life will be wonderful and I hope you find happiness along the way. Don’t forget me okey. Keep your spirit up, smart girl! Enjoy every single moment you experienced, fill it with the most amazing smile of yours. Thank you for the fun we have together especially naughty things we used to do during primary school. Thought time has separated us, maybe the time has changed us too but I hope that our friendship is still the same. #maywegrowoldtogether

                     I hope that time you won’t married yet. We have so many things to do together ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY

WORST ENEMY IS MY BEST FRIEND